Tuesday, March 25, 2008

THE JOURNEY BEGINS

The time has arrived!!! The suitcases are packed and sitting by the door, every detail that I can think of has been gone over at least twice. Errands are done. We are ready to go!!

Tomorrow we leave at 3:20 pm on a flight to LAX and spend our first leg of this incredible journey enjoying some Southern California sunshine and the grandkids.

I'm excited and I'm apprehensive. I have never taken this long of a trip nor have I had to fly this many hours to get somewhere. As my daughter sometimes says to me "Mother get a grip" - I need to.

All will be fine. I am going to sharing a remarkable journey to places I never dreamed of going to with Sam. How can I ask for more?

We'll keep you posted.

Char and Sam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be safe you two... prayers for you both for a wonderful trip!

I'm looking forward to this as much as you are, lol

Love, Peke

Fridaypeach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam G. said...

Have a safe and fabulous trip. I enjoyed checking out your blog and will be sure to see how things are going along as you travel. Safe journeys!

Pam G.

Dorie said...

How wonderful! I am so excited for you! I will follow you on your trip. Enjoy every minute of your dream vacation!

In His Light,
Dorie