Monday, April 7, 2008

MOSSMAN GORGE


One of my most favorite places to go is to "Doug and Judy's River" in Granite Falls, WA. I love going up there it is so peaceful and the river is so much fun. Sometimes the river there is low. The Mossman Gorge reminded me so much of Doug and Judy's River. But it was a lot wider, deeper and swifter.

It was simply put breathtaking. It was my most favorite location today. I just wish that it was accessible but there are signs to stay out since the current is so swift.

I am hoping to have one of these photos framed when I get home as a reminder of this trip - like I really need a reminder.

Ok, it is off to bed for me. We are still not totally in sync with the time thing. Still going to be somewhere between 8:30 and 9:30 each night. At least we aren't waking up at 3 am.

Tomorrow I will post the Great Barrier Reef photos.

We are having the time of our lives.

Hugs to everyone - until later

Sam and Char

1 comment:

Ramah said...

I am so envious of you! You already have me convinced that I need to plan a trip. I can't wait to hear what you think of New Zealand. Have fun!

Ramah